Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven 16-Step Marketing Plan.
1.Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2.Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
3.Place “for sale” signage, easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
4. Each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
5.Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
6.Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), with access to over a 130,000 websites as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
7.Produce a 360° virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
8.Have comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
9.Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
10. Advertise it on my business page.
11.Advertise your home in my real estate magazine and neighborhood newsletter as well as in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media.
12.Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
13.Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
14.Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
15. Create a single property website specific to your home where all prospective buyers can tour and look at it on a site of its own.
16. Place it on the KW underground to get it out to over a 180 KW agents with buyers looking for homes in the area.
17. Be the sole advertiser of your property on Zillow, so that all call ins will come straight to me.